Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely breakfast dish.
- 8 eggs
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 5 calendula flowers, petals, rinsed and chopped
- 4 slices toast, buttered
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese (optional)
- Beat the eggs with the milk and seasonings.
- Melt the butter in a skillet and scramble the eggs.
- Just before eggs are done, stir in the chopped petals.
- Pile the eggs on top of the buttered toast and serve right away.
- Top with cheese if desired.