These muffins are very, very yummy! They are juicy from the pears and so chocolatey good! Mmmm! This recipe originally was meant to make a cake, but I liked it better as a muffin. Naturally this means that the dough is stiffer and the muffins come out more cake like. I hope you enjoy!
- Cream butter and both sugars in a big bowl for about 5 minutes. Beat in each egg separately.
- In a nother bowl combine flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet carefully.
- Fold in pears and chocolate chips. The dough will be very cake like.
- Fill into prepared muffin tins and bake in the preheated oven at 190Â°C/375Â°F for about 20-30 minutes.