1/4 Photos of Cajun Remoulade Sauce
Spicy! Similar to Remoulade Sauce at Rutherford Grill (Napa Valley) for dipping their smoked artichokes. Also excellent for crab cakes and anything fried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard or 2 tablespoons cajun mustard or 2 tablespoons deli style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped )
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (1 tsp for mild)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Mix all ingredients well in a mixer.
- 2If you're not sure how spicy you want it, save the cayenne pepper for last and add a little at a time.
- 3Refrigerate overnight.
- 4I usually buy a 16oz jar of mayo, use the whole jar for the sauce, then pour it back into the jar.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Remoulade Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 228.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: