Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Southern Living Magazine - courtesy of the Zac Brown Band.
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle relish, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red belll pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons creole mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 dashes hot sauce
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Process first 13 ingredients along with salt and pepper to taste in a food processor 30-40 seconds or until finely chopped. Serve immediately or chilled.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.
I just made this to take on our extended cabin trip this coming weekend (I'm hoping it keeps beyond the 3 days). Hubby already tasted it and said it would be great on a gourmet camp-fire burger. I'm waiting for the flavors to meld and see if any additional seasoning is needed, but it already has a kick. Personally do not care for relish, but so far, so good. Quite a pretty condiment (I wish I could up-load pics from my camera phone). I have it in a jar, ready to go. I will let you know the over-all consensus after our trip. Thanks for posting. (Made for PRMR)