Recipe by lazyme
From the Miami Herald. Although we haven't tried this yet, it sounds simple and good.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3⁄4 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 4 kabob skewers
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler.
- Line baking tray with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place rack about 5-inches from heat.
- Mix garlic, paprika, cayenne, oregano, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray and toss them in spice mixture.
- Divide in half and thread on 2 kabob skewers.
- Place olive oil in small bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut zucchini and squash into 2-inch pieces and toss in oil to coat.
- Divide in half and place on 2 skewers.
- Remove tray from oven and place skewers on the foil.
- Return to the oven and broil for 5 minutes.
- Nutritional info per serving. 263 cal; 42g pro, 7g carbo, 7g fat, 108mg chol, 632mg sodium exchanges - 1 veg, 4.4 meat, .5 fat.