Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can also use this mix for pork chops--very yummy!
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large ziplock bag, combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Add chicken, half at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
I ate this up...like it was birthday cake!