Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 4 large kaiser rolls
- Coat Chicken with the olive oil and sprinkle with spices.
- Broil or grill chicken breasts until done. Melt cheese on top of them.
- Spread rolls with the thousand island dressing mixed with the hot sauce.
- Place Chicken on the rolls and add what ever you like, Lettuce, tomato or onions and peppers. Serve with your favorite side and Enjoy!
Yes, this is a delicious sandwich. My husband was grilling pork chops, so I had him grill me a chicken breast so I could try this. It had a real nice flavor with just a hint of heat. I had mine on a kaiser roll with lettuce and tomato. I'm sure I will be enjoying these again this summer. Thanks!
I actually wasn't sure this was THE recipe I was looking for. I've only looked at 27 other chicken sandwich recipes! Maybe I should look at another 27!! Maybe I should widen my search radius to four hours. Maybe, maybe, maybe... All kidding aside, good stuff.