1/5 Photos of Cafe Pasqual's Cilantro Rice
Cooled with cilantro & scallion, this rice is also heated with a chile kick. Adapted from Gourmet magazine - July 2006.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring rice, water & 1 teaspoon salt to a boil. Reduce heat, cover pan & simmer 20 minutes.
- 2Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove lid & fluff with a fork.
- 3While rice is cooking, using a blender, puree cilantro, onion, scallion, jalapeno, lime juice, olive oil & remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. (If needed, can add 1-2 tablespoons water to get a smooth puree.).
- 4Add mixture to rice & stir with a fork till well blended.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cafe Pasqual's Cilantro Rice
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 443.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g