For the dressing
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash garlic and salt together for dressing. Place in bowl.
- Add Parmesan, lemon juice, mayonnaise, anchovy paste, Dijon, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Stir until blended.
- Whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream to form an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper, chill.
- Toss with romaine lettuce and top with extra Parmesan cheese.