I love Caesar and this is a quick and easy sandwich. I brush the chicken with Caesar with dressing while grilling for extra flavor. You could also marinate the chicken in some Caesar before grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread 1 tablespoon of the Caesar dressing on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place spread side down.
- 2Place 1 slice of white Cheddar on each slice.
- 3Top cheese with freshly grilled chicken fillet.
- 4Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese. Close sandwich.
- 5Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet or griddle over moderate heat. Cook sandwich, on both sides, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Caesar Chicken Melt
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1004.6
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 25.6 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 1657.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 45.7 g