Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love Caesar and this is a quick and easy sandwich. I brush the chicken with Caesar with dressing while grilling for extra flavor. You could also marinate the chicken in some Caesar before grilling.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the Caesar dressing on 1 side of each slice of bread. Place spread side down.
- Place 1 slice of white Cheddar on each slice.
- Top cheese with freshly grilled chicken fillet.
- Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese. Close sandwich.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet or griddle over moderate heat. Cook sandwich, on both sides, until golden brown.
This was good and easy to make. Made exactly as written.