Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is simple to make, and reheats well up to three days later.
- 2 cups raw penne pasta
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 3⁄4 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup garlic-flavored croutons
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- Add chicken, salad dressing, broth, red pepper and mozzarella.
- Spoon into greased 2 quart round casserole.
- Top with croutons and parmesan.
- Bake covered 20-25 minutes, until heated through.
This was a hit with my taste panel. I made it exactly as written and would do so again. Thank you very much for a casserole that is both tasty and easy.