- 1 quart cabbage
- 1 quart vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 quart onion
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop cabbage and onions fine. Add vinegar and boil for.
- 10 minutes. Add sugar, and salt. Mix seasonings with flour.
- adding enough water to make a paste. Stir paste into.
- boiling pickles and boil for 20 minute Bottle and seal while hot.
- **Mom was not sure how many jars this made so I had to GUESS -- I said maybe 6 jars if anyone tries them maybe lt me know how many it makes.