Recipe by Luv2Cook/Hate2Clean:)
This is basically a lasagna that uses cabbage leaves instead of noodles. So unbelievably yummy!
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 32 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄3 cup brown rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cabbage into quarters. Peel, boil for 3 minutes, and drain.
- Brown turkey with onion and drain. Mix with garlic powder, oregano, and basil.
- Put 1/3 of cabbage leaves into bottom of crockpot. Cover with 1/3 of meat mixture, 1/3 of rice, 1/3 of spaghetti sauce, and 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours.