Recipe by Adopted Parisian
A delicious buttery treat. Great for dinner parties, paired with rolls and a salad. Kids will love this for a quick and easy dinner!
Top Review by Assia
Quite good! Made half the chicken mix, but full crust. I added a palmful of parmesan to the crackers, also used a tsp garlic powder and a 1/2 tsp seasoned salt instead of the tsp garlic salt.
- 3 chicken breasts, partially cooked, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 cup sour cream
- 20 buttery crackers, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer and spread ingredients in an 11x14 glass baking dish in the order as listed above.
- Chicken should be cooked enough to be shreddable, but not fully done.
- Sprinkle crackers and garlic as final layer.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes until golden brown and bubbling.