1/6 Photos of Buttery Balsamic Broccoli
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
A quick dress up for broccoli from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli in 1 inch of boiling water until tender crisp (about 2 min).
- 2While broccoli is cooking, melt butter in a small saucepan or microwavable dish.
- 3Add balsamic vinegar, sugar and salt and whisk together.
- 4Drain broccoli, add butter mixture and toss until well coated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttery Balsamic Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 115.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 4.3 g