Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy summertime dessert...
Make and share this Butterscotch Poke Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Place first 5 ingredients in large bowl. mix with electric mixer until well blended.
- Spread batter in a sprayed 9x13 pan --
- Bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool in pan 5-10 minutes.
- Use handle of a wooden spoon to poke holes every 1 1/2" across cake.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake.
- Let cool completely.
- Spread cake with butterscotch ice cream topping.
- Top with cool whip --
- Serve chilled.