1/2 Photos of Butterscotch Haystacks
Tasty treats good for any occasion, these haystacks are mounded with a mixture of peanut butter, butterscotch chips, marshmallows and chow mein noodles. To enjoy in a snap, make them the microwave way.
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave morsels in large, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70 percent) power for 1 minute; stir.
- 2Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- 3Stir in peanut butter until well-blended.
- 4Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; toss until coated.
- 5Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 7Double Boiler Method: Melt morsels over hot (not boiling) water; stir until smooth.
- 8Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter.
- 9Transfer to large bowl.
- 10Add chow mein noodles and marshmallows; proceed as above.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Haystacks
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.5
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 395.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 54.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g