Holiday Butterscotch Haystacks
photo by Sharlene~W
- Ready In:
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 cups chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, melt butterscotch chips in the microwave.
- Mix in the peanut butter.
- Add the marshmallows and the noodles.
- Stir to coat noodles.
- Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Allow to set up (takes an hour or so at room temperature).
- Best kept covered in refrigerator (if you have any left!).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 7 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the San Francisco area and love it here. I discovered Recipezaar (then Food.com..Genius Kitchen) in 2001 and have been so happy to have my favorite recipes stored safely here. I am mother to 7 and grandmother to 7. I love to knit, smock, sew, etc., but my favorite hobby of the moment is traditional rug hooking. This is a sample of what I do.? It's called "November".? I dyed most of the wool myself. It is made from wool flannel, cut into strips a little less than 1/4" and then worked into a linen backing. This is my 3rd rug.