Jazz Lover's Note:
Butterscotch is one of my favorite flavors and who doesn't love Butterfingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (17 ounce) jar butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 1/3 ounces butterfinger candy bars, coarsley crushed
- 1Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- 2Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
- 3Using the end of a wooden spoon handle, poke 12 holes in warm cake.
- 4Pour butterscotch topping over cake; cool completely.
- 5Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with candy bars.
- 6Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterscotch Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.0
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.9 mg
- Sodium 413.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g