- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 311.84 g bag butterscotch chips, divided
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 236.59 ml salted cashew halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Stir in melted butter. Press mixture firmly into bottom of a 13 x 9 pan. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup morsels with condensed milk. Microwave on High in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until melted and smooth (about 2 minutes). Pour mixture over crumbs. Sprinkle remaining morsels and cashews on top. Bake 20 to 22 minutes, til lightly browned. Let them cool completely before cutting into bars.