Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
Cheese Cake with Pecans and Butterscotch Carmel ice cream topping
Make and share this Butterscotch Caramel Pecan Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup butterscotch caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- For Crust, pour butter over graham cracker crumbs, .5 cup sugar, .5 cup pecans; stir well. Press into bottom of a 9" springform pan. Set aside.
- For Filling, using an electric mixer, cream together cream cheese and 1.5 cups sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add sour cream, flavorings, and 1 cup of pecan pieces and stir. Pour over crust and bake at 475 F for 10 minutes. Lower the oven to 300 F and bake an additional 50 minutes. Turn oven off, open the door and let cake remain in oven for 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Cover and refrigerate. When ready to serve remove ring from springform pan. Spread whipped topping on top of cake. Drizzle cake with Butterscotch Caramel topping and sprinkle .5 cup of pecans on top.