Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Similar to traditional brownies but with a nice butterscotch flavor
Make and share this Butterscotch Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Cream shortening and sugar, add the rest in given order.
- Grease a 9" x 13" baking pan.
- Pour batter into pan, and bake 25 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes and then cut into squares.
Great brownies! A nice change from the normal fudge brownie. I had to leave out the nuts because of the kids, but they were still very good... very sweet!
This is a Very sweet brownie! My wife loves it and for a butterscotch lover, this is the recipe to have.
Very good. Smelled so good baking in the oven. I ended up putting them back in because they seemed not cooked. Would make again.