Butternut Squash With Pecans and Blue Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Halve the squash, peel and scoop out the seeds. Cut the squash into 1in cubes -
- Place into a roasting tin and drizzle with the oil. Strip about four sprigs of thyme of their leaves (or use dried thyme) and sprinkle over the butternut squash.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for about 30-45 minutes, or until tender.
- Once out of the oven, remove the squash to a bowl. Scatter over the pecans and crumble over the cheese, stirring everything together gently. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- To serve, tear the remaining sprigs of thyme into small pieces and sprinkle over the top of the butternut squash mixture.