Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We especially like this with crisp assorted fresh vegetables.
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve over greens for salads, or use as a dip fpr fresh vegetables.
I liked this alot. Used it on a bday salad composed of chopped iceberg lttuce, chopped cukes, spring onions, field tomatoes & shredded beets. Added some shredded cheese to individual bowls as something seemed missing. That did the trick. Nice dressing, Thank you MizzNez for posting this recipe.
Goodbye Hidden Valley Ranch packets---this is just as good! The only thing I would change would be to go a little lighter on the mayo.
GREAT!!!! I made this last night and loved it. I used on a fresh salad and it was so light and creamy and my toddler ate it right up. Thanks!