1/2 Photos of Buttermilk Biscuits
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Line large cookie sheet with parchment.
- 3Sift dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- 4Cut in butter using pastry blender or fingers until mixture resembles fine meal.
- 5Beat buttermilk and egg in a small bowl to blend; add to dry ingredients and mix until just combined – do not overmix.
- 6Roll dough out on lightly-floured surface to 1 inch thick round.
- 7Cut out biscuits using floured 2-inch cutter.
- 8Gather and re-roll scraps; cut out additional rounds.
- 9Transfer to cookie sheet, spacing 1 inch apart.
- 10Bake until golden-brown, 25-30 minutes.
- 11Cool biscuits slightly before serving with lots of butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buttermilk Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (648 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 283.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 5.3 g