Recipe by PaulaG
This recipe can be used in place of the Ranch Dressing packets. It is very good and light mayonnaise or salad dressing can be used to reduce the calories and fat. The recipe comes from More Make-A-Mix-Cookery.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This is very good, but I think I will omit the salt next time. It is very creamy and has a wonderful flavor, but a little on the salty side. Just omitted adding salt to the salad. Thanks Paula
- 118.29 ml dry buttermilk baking mix
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml msg (optional, I don't add it.)
- 4.92 ml salt
- 14.79 ml dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 1.23 ml ground black pepper
- 1 packet salad dressing mix
- 473.18 ml mayonnaise or 473.18 ml salad dressing
- 236.59 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl or jar mix all ingredients until evenly distributed.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Can be stored for up to 6 months or of course used immediately to make a wonderful salad dressing.
- For the dressing, combine salad dressing mix, mayonnaise and water.
- Mix well and store in refrigerator.