1/1 Photo of Butterhorn Bread Machine Rolls
Roxygirl in Colorado's Note:
My daughter's number one favorite food I make are these soft, buttery rolls from "Bread Machine Magic." I have made these a million times and could do it in my sleep. The dough is a cinch to work with and they turn out exactly the same every time. Leftovers are great with jam. This bread dough makes a delicious kid-friendly pizza crust, too. Cooking time does not reflect the rising time. Recipe from "Bread Machine Magic."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except melted butter in pan.
- 2Select Dough Only setting and press start.
- 3When dough has risen long enough, the machine will beep.
- 4Remove dough from pan.
- 5Divide dough into 3 equal balls.
- 6Roll out each ball, one at a time, into a 9 inch circle (don't worry if you can't get it exactly 9 inch).
- 7(Note: I always start rolling my dough and let it rest for awhile and resume rolling. The resting helps relax the dough).
- 8With pizza cutter (works great!)or sharp knife, divide each circle into 8 wedges, as if cutting a pizza.
- 9Starting at the wide end, roll up each wedge toward the point.
- 10Cover and place in a warm oven (turn oven onto warm setting for 2 minutes and turn off, to make a good environment for dough).
- 11Let rise for 30 to 40 minutes until doubled.
- 12Remove sheet from oven to preheat oven!
- 13Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 14Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 15Remove from oven.
- 16Brush rolls lightly with melted butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterhorn Bread Machine Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.7 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: