1/1 Photo of Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cookies
almost my favorite cookie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Cream together shortening, butter and peanut butter.
- 3Add sugars and cream well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 4Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- 5Add to the shortening, butter and peanut butter. Add sugars and cream well.Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 6Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.Add to the shortening mix and blend together well.
- 7Add candy to cookie dough.
- 8Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- 9Press down on cookies lightly with a fork.
- 10Bake cookies 10-12 minutes.cookies should be golden.
- 11Allow to set on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and then place them on a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 121.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g