almost my favorite cookie
Make and share this Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cream together shortening, butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugars and cream well. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Add to the shortening, butter and peanut butter. Add sugars and cream well.Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together.Add to the shortening mix and blend together well.
- Add candy to cookie dough.
- Drop cookie dough by heaping tablespoons onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Press down on cookies lightly with a fork.
- Bake cookies 10-12 minutes.cookies should be golden.
- Allow to set on the cookie sheet for a few minutes and then place them on a rack to cool.