1/1 Photo of Butter Tart Filling
A perfect buttery sweet filling makes these irresistable! Passed down by my great Aunt who was French Canadian. She cooked with approximate measures, so these amounts may vary to taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix the brown sugar into the melted butter.
- 3Add the vanilla, vinegar and lemon juice.
- 4Beat the eggs lightly and add to mixture; add corn syrup.
- 5Sprinkle 5 or 6 raisins (or walnuts or pecans) into the bottom of each tart shell. These tarts are also delicious without anything in them.
- 6Ladle the filling into the tart shells, filling about 2/3 of each shell.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes or until the filling is just barely set.
- 8Cool tarts and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Tart Filling
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g