Recipe by Darlene Summers
I guess I have spring fever, but I am looking forward to camping and homemade ice cream (which is my favorite things to do in the summer). If you make homemade ice cream, you will love this.
- 5 eggs (beaten)
- 1 lb dark brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) boxinstant butter pecan pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 2 cups toasted pecans
- 1 whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs and sugar until thick and fluffy.
- Add pudding mix and cool whip.
- Mix well.
- Add half & half, whipping cream, and pecans.
- Place mixture in 1 gallon ice cream freezer; add enough WHOLE milk to fill.
- Follow directions for freezing for your brand of ice cream freezer.