1/3 Photos of Butter Pecan Fudge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a large saucepan, bring the butter, heavy cream, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 3Allow to boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove the pan from the heat.
- 4Stir in the pecans and vanilla.
- 5Add the confections' sugar and stir until smooth and well combined.
- 6Spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- 7Allow to cool to room temperature then cut into 1-inch squares and serve, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 19.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 0.2 g