Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Copy Kat Chat.
- 18 ounces butter pecan cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 16 ounces ready to spread coconut pecan frosting
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- chopped pecan pieces
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- Cake:Spray a Bundt or tube pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle the sugar in the pan, then sprinkle chopped pecans over this.
- Mix the cake mix, oil water, eggs and frosting, mixing well. Pour into Bundt pan,
- Bake at 350º F. for 55-60 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; turn out cake and cool completely.
- While the cake is cooling make a little icing to drizzle on top. Mix together powdered sugar, milk, and rum extract. Mix well and drizzle from a spoon onto cake.