1 hr 10 mins
Chef Mumsie Moskal's Note:
A lovely presentable bar that is not too sweet and never fails to please. Takes little time to put together and less than 35 minutes to bake. The time for setting and cooling is longer but well worth the wait.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Grease well, a 13"x9" cake pan.
- 3Combine flour, sugar and softed butter until crumbly.
- 4Press firmly into pan and bake in oven for 15 min or until golden.
- 5While crust is baking, beat eggs, sugar, corn syrup and melted butter until well blended, 5 minute.
- 6Stir in chips or bits and fold in pecans.
- 7Pour evenly over the crust and return to oven.
- 8Bake for 30 min or until golden in colour and setting has occurred. (when pan is shook filling does not run).
- 9Place on cooling rack and run a spatula around outer edge before cooling. Leave on rack until completely cool then cut into bars.
- 10Keeps well in the refrigerator if you can keep your hands out of it.
- 11May be frozen for up to 2 months.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Butter Pecan Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1659 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.0 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.5 g
- Protein 1.9 g