Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy candy to make.
- 1⁄4 cup soft margarine
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon butter flavor extract
Powder sugar replacement use 1 cup
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup diabetic sugar substitute
- Combine powder sugar ingredients in blender.
- Whip until powdered.
- Yields 4 cups.
- Cream margarine,milk and butter flavor.
- Stir in 1 cup sugar replacement.
- Knead til smooth.
- Roll in small marble size balls.
- Press each ball firmly into candy mold.
- Unmold onto waxed paper.
maybe some mint flavoring would help?
I made these and they did not turn out. I used the Wilton butter flavor. The texture was nice and soft, but the flavor was too bland for my family.