Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
This is a great recipe around Christmas or anytime! Recipe for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens.
- 1 cup butter
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese. Gradually add sugar and egg continue beating until blended.
- Add flour and baking powder gradually to butter/cream cheese mix. Chill dough 1-2 hours.
- Roll out on floured board and cut in desired shapes. Bake on hi 6 minutes or until light brown
- Frost with desired frosting.