9 hrs 20 mins
This is a crockpot stew that is tasty and easy. I got this from a local community cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place into crockpot in this order: potatoes, carrots, meat.
- 2Sprinkle the meat with the soy sauce, salt, paprika, flour, in that order.
- 3Spread the chopped onions on top of that.
- 4Combine the beef broth and tomato sauce; pour over all of the above.
- 5Cover and cook on low 9 to 11 hours.
- 6May be cooked on high for 5 hours.
- 7May be stirred during cooking, although, stirring is not necessary.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Busy Day Beef Stew
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 927.8
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 17.8 g
- Cholesterol 152.0 mg
- Sodium 1775.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 52.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
stew beef chunks