Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chicken heated in a sauce of sour cream, salsa and Ranch dressing, add your favorite toppings and wrap in a tortilla! A great way to use up leftover meat, poultry or fish. Recipe by Hidden Valley.
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 4 -6 10-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- black beans or lettuce or cabbage or red peppers, strips or green chilies or cheese (optional)
- Combine dressing mix with chicken, sour cream and salsa in saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sauce and chicken are hot.
- Spoon the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla, add desired toppings and fold sides over middle.
Tasty chicken wrap. I would have had trouble getting 6 servings from the recipe as is, but we served 4 without any trouble. This will be a nice summertime recipe...quick too. Thanks for a nice change of pace.
These were absolutely delicious! Such a wonderful flavor and creamy sauce. I did add lettuce, green chiles and cheese. These are better than what you get at most restaurants! These will be a regular dish at our home from now on. Thanks, Lorac!
This recipe wasn't bad, but I had problems with how runny the sour cream mixture was inside the wraps. I also thought the ranch seasoning made the mixture too salty. If I make these again, I'll either double the filling and leave the amount of ranch the same, or cut it in half for a regular batch.