A hot dog and burger combo that is sure to please. My original.
Make and share this Burger Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- Separate ground beef into 4 even sections.
- Place each section between waxed paper about 6 x 6-inch .
- Roll or pound to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread each "burger" with mustard.
- Add chopped onion, evenly.
- Add garlic evenly.
- Add cheese evenly.
- Add hot sauce.
- Place one hot dog on one edge of "burger".
- Roll and seal.
- Either cook over hot coals or pan fry until done to your liking (about 15 - 20 minutes).
- Serve on rolls.