Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A quick and easy breakfast recipe from Hungrygirl.com. It's only 2 points per burrito. You can't get that at McDonald's .
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute
- 1 slice fat free cheese (your choice)
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 (6 inch) tortillas
- 1 teaspoon bacon bits
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scramble the egg beaters and bacos.
- When almost finished tear the slice of cheese into pieces and mix into the eggs.
- Place mixture into a tortilla and add salsa before folding it up.
I think you spelled bueno wrong
Very satisfying and keeps you going all morning! This is something I've been making frequently for years, with liquid egg whites and low-fat cheese - it's easy and fast, and the bacon bits add lots of flavor. From a nutritional standpoint I realize it can be greatly improved by adding veggies,and using a wheat tortilla - and the red dye in the bacon bits is not good for you. Still, this is so much better than full-fat eggs, sausage, bacon and cheese. Mucho Bueno Budgiegirl!