Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have tried many different recipes, until I came up with my own mixture. My family eats the entire meal in one sitting. Its a great weeknight meal, marinate the night before, throw it on the grill the next day. Perfect!
- Combine the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, mirin, sake, sesame oil, sesame seeds, and green onions in a bowl.
- In a large ziploc bag, put in the steak and add the marinade. Marinade for 8 hours or overnight.
- Grill steak over medium heat until cooked thoroughly.
- With the left over marinade, add to pot with 1/4 cup water and cook over medium high heat for 20 minutes.
- Serve bulgogi sauce on top of cooked jasmine rice and serve. with the bulgogi steak.