I am from Buffalo, I know the true way to make this dip. NO VEGGIES! NO RANCH DRESSING! You would be thrown out of a restaurant if you asked for ranch here. This recipe will catapult you to the top of your circle of friends. It is super creamy and delicious. Substitute nothing.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, cheddar cheese and blue cheese together, mixing very well.
- Taste it to make sure it is at your desired flavor.
- Put dip in a large oven safe pan or bowl.
- Drizzle more hot sauce and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- *If you refrigerate this dip before baking, make sure it is room temperature before putting it in the oven.*.