Recipe by alsteffan
I am from Buffalo, I know the true way to make this dip. NO VEGGIES! NO RANCH DRESSING! You would be thrown out of a restaurant if you asked for ranch here. This recipe will catapult you to the top of your circle of friends. It is super creamy and delicious. Substitute nothing.
Top Review by Muffin Goddess
This was a big hit with my coworkers! I was trying to use what I had on hand, so I made this with Frank's Red Hot extra spicy Buffalo sauce, Costco rotisserie chicken, light cream cheese, and smoked blue cheese. For the cheddar cheese, I shredded some Cabot 3-year cheddar off a brick I had. Very filling, but oh so good! I served this with some tortilla chips for dipping. Not the prettiest dish out there, but I guess most dips aren't enjoyed for their looks, lol. Thanks for posting, it was much enjoyed! Made for PAC Spring 2012
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce (This will give you a "medium" flavor, adjust to your liking.)
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 -3 tablespoons blue cheese, Rooties
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, cheddar cheese and blue cheese together, mixing very well.
- Taste it to make sure it is at your desired flavor.
- Put dip in a large oven safe pan or bowl.
- Drizzle more hot sauce and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- *If you refrigerate this dip before baking, make sure it is room temperature before putting it in the oven.*.