Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I am from Buffalo, I know the true way to make this dip. NO VEGGIES! NO RANCH DRESSING! You would be thrown out of a restaurant if you asked for ranch here. This recipe will catapult you to the top of your circle of friends. It is super creamy and delicious. Substitute nothing.
- Combine cream cheese, hot sauce, chicken, cheddar cheese and blue cheese together, mixing very well.
- Taste it to make sure it is at your desired flavor.
- Put dip in a large oven safe pan or bowl.
- Drizzle more hot sauce and cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until bubbly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- *If you refrigerate this dip before baking, make sure it is room temperature before putting it in the oven.*.
This was a big hit with my coworkers! I was trying to use what I had on hand, so I made this with Frank's Red Hot extra spicy Buffalo sauce, Costco rotisserie chicken, light cream cheese, and smoked blue cheese. For the cheddar cheese, I shredded some Cabot 3-year cheddar off a brick I had. Very filling, but oh so good! I served this with some tortilla chips for dipping. Not the prettiest dish out there, but I guess most dips aren't enjoyed for their looks, lol. Thanks for posting, it was much enjoyed! Made for PAC Spring 2012