Recipe by Chef Bob Martino
This is my version of chicken wings. This is a sauce that you can use it for mild, medium, or hot. Just adjust the amount of sauce you use, not the amount of pepper...
- 24 medium chicken wings
- 12 ounces hot sauce (I like durkee's or Franks)
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Pat wings dry after thawing and cleaning. Get fryer temp to 350 degrees.
- Put about 12 wings in for about 12 minutes, depending on your fryer size. Wings should be floating and bubbles subsiding when done.
- Empty on paper towels or let drip in basket. Dump into container with a few tablespoons of wing sauce and shake until coated.
- Pour onto serving plate with celery or carrot sticks and ranch dressing. Adjust amount of sauce for hot or mild.