Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is a saucy buffalo shrimp great for dinner or appetizers. You may need to add a bit here or there to suit your personal tastes. T Marzetti's Blue Cheese dressing is a MUST..on the side of course along with lime or lemon wedges. To serve as a delicious appetizers, you could place a toothpick into each shrimp.
- 15 -20 medium raw shrimp or 15 -20 large raw shrimp, deveined
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup franks buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic (very finely chopped)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon flour
- Pre wash the shrimp well.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place margarine in a frying pan and let melt until it starts bubbling.
- Place shrimp in the butter along with garlic.
- Let cook until almost done.
- Then add flour and stir quickly to insure no lumps form.
- Let shrimp finish cooking.
- You may add a bit more sauce if needed. Serve next to celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.
So good! 5 stars all the way! I increased the garlic and marinated only about 20 minutes. Only had the large shrimp in the house but worked awesome! I served the shrimp and sauce over rice. GREAT!
These shrimp were absolutely delicious. I made the leftovers into buffalo shrimp tacos topped with blue cheese crumbles and cabbage. Excellent recipe, thank you!
These were just so good. Made the recipe just as written. I'm afraid I made something of a little piggy of myself! Thanks for sharing the recipe.