Recipe by chef FIFI
This recipe is a saucy buffalo shrimp great for dinner or appetizers. You may need to add a bit here or there to suit your personal tastes. T Marzetti's Blue Cheese dressing is a MUST..on the side of course along with lime or lemon wedges. To serve as a delicious appetizers, you could place a toothpick into each shrimp.
Top Review by RedVinoGirl
So good! 5 stars all the way! I increased the garlic and marinated only about 20 minutes. Only had the large shrimp in the house but worked awesome! I served the shrimp and sauce over rice. GREAT!
- 15 -20 medium raw shrimp or 15 -20 large raw shrimp, deveined
- 1⁄3-2⁄3 cup franks buffalo wing sauce
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic (very finely chopped)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre wash the shrimp well.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place margarine in a frying pan and let melt until it starts bubbling.
- Place shrimp in the butter along with garlic.
- Let cook until almost done.
- Then add flour and stir quickly to insure no lumps form.
- Let shrimp finish cooking.
- You may add a bit more sauce if needed. Serve next to celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.