- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
- 2 pinches garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat wings in flour and bake in the oven at 400 for 45 min or until cooked.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together.
- Once wings are cooked, transfer them into a cast iron frying pan and cover them with the sauce.
- Cook the wings and the sauce together at medium heat until sauce is absorbed.
- Serve either hot or cold.