- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing or 1 (16 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle hot sauce, Frank's brand
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt cream cheese and blend with salad dressing until smooth.
- Spread chicken in 9 x 12 baking dish. Pour hot sauce over chicken.
- Pour cream cheese / dressing mixture over all.
- Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove foil, top with cheese and bake an additional ten minutes.