Recipe by Musical Joy
Got this from the gym that I belong too - don't know why - it's not exactly low-fat, but it's absolutely delicious. The first day I got it, I halved the recipe and DH and I ate the entire thing!
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, diced or shredded (Canned Chicken breast works well too)
- 113.39 g red hot sauce (or to taste)
- 177.44 ml chopped celery
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml ranch dressing
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips (for dipping) or crackers (for dipping) or raw vegetables (for dipping)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the cheese and ranch dressing.
- Add celery.
- Set aside.
- In skillet, saute hot sauce and chicken.
- Stir chicken mixture into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon into a 9 inch pie plate and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30- 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips, crackers, or cut up raw veggies.