Recipe by Kaitlin Cav
Everything seems to taste good when it is wrapped in a warm tortilla! The bit of heat provided by the wing sauce gives this wrap a grown up flavor, but kids love it too.
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cansswanson premium chunk chicken, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) canbushs black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce, mild
- 1⁄3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 cup dole spring mixed salad green
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 8 flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken and black beans in a medium saucepan. Add Buffalo Wing Sauce and heat through.
- Spread 1 tablespoon Ranch dressing on each tortilla. Add a small handful of spring salad mix and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of chicken and black bean mixture into tortilla. Wrap up, burrito style, and serve warm.