I made up these egg rolls with a spicy thai peanut sauce inside and baked them instead of fried! I hope you enjoy them!
- 1 (1 lb) package egg roll wrap (about 16)
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, garlic powder, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, water, and vinegar.
- Add chickpeas and cabbage; stir well to coat them.
- Place a small amount of filling into each egg roll wrapper and roll them up.
- Place seam side down on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and turn over each roll.
- Bake for 3 or 4 more minutes then serve!