1/1 Photo of Buddha's Baked Egg Rolls
I made up these egg rolls with a spicy thai peanut sauce inside and baked them instead of fried! I hope you enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 lb) package egg roll wrap (about 16)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 2 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix peanut butter, garlic powder, lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, red pepper flakes, water, and vinegar.
- 3Add chickpeas and cabbage; stir well to coat them.
- 4Place a small amount of filling into each egg roll wrapper and roll them up.
- 5Place seam side down on a non-stick baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 10 minutes.
- 7Take out of the oven and turn over each roll.
- 8Bake for 3 or 4 more minutes then serve!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buddha's Baked Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 1056.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.7 g