1/1 Photo of Buddha Jumps over the Wall Cream Pie
4 hrs 15 mins
Our Zaar friend Chef #143318 gave us a heads up on an actual recipe called "Buddha jumps over the wall" which includes over thirty ingredients and takes 2 days to make it! She thought we would like to post it..... NOT! But for her 'enlightenment' of finding it for us and giving us a laugh, we came up with this wonderful quick and simple dessert in her honor. So here you go Jen, Thanks for thinking of us. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup almonds or 1/2 cup pecans, finely ground
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups chocolate pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip Lite, divided
- 8 chocolate chip cookies, broken up (represents the wall)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Mix graham cracker crumbs, almonds, and melted butter in a bowl.
- 3Press into a 9" deep dish pie pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes and cool.
- 5Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy.
- 6Pour into pie crust.
- 7Fold 1/2 Cool Whip into chocolate pudding.
- 8Place on top of cheesecake mixture.
- 9Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 10Spread remaining Cool Whip over top of pudding layer.
- 11Refrigerate for 2 more hours.
- 12Garnish with broken cookies just before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buddha Jumps over the Wall Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 34.6 mg
- Sodium 275.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.8 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: